Mesca Sweet Chocolate Chip Cookies
-2 1/2 sticks butter
-2 cups Mesca Sweet
-1/4 cup Gelatin
-1/4 cup cold water
-1 tsp vanilla extract
-1 tsp salt
-1 tsp baking soda
-2 1/4 cups flour
-1 1/2 cups Lily’s chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Mix the butter and Mesca Sweet together until well blended and fluffy. Add the gelatin, water, vanilla, salt, and baking soda while still mixing.
- If not adding gelatin, take out water as well.
3. Add in the eggs and mix on high speed until fluffy (fluff like there’s no tomorrow… you want the mixture to increase in size from fluffing).
4. Add in flour & chocolate chips while mixing.
5. Form dough into balls and place on lined cookie sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until brown around the edges.